Thursday, January 15, 2009
Sad Week
On Friday January 9th, Alvin and I received the sad news that Alvin's father, Bill, had passed away. He had a massive heart attack. Sunday- Wed. we were in Las Vegas comforting Alvin's step-mother. Alvin's father, unfortunately, did not leave behind a will. It made things very "up in the air" and stressful. It was very heartbreaking seeing the person you love so much so heartbroken. Bill was happy that Alvin and I were together and would always ask Alvin when we were getting married. He was a very nice man and will be greatly missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so sorry. How is he doing? I don't know what I would do.
Thanks Kellie, It's been hard for him but he has some good memories with his dad.
Diana, I am so sorry. Tell Alvin I am sorry for his loss. Love ya.
So sorry to hear that, hope you guys can find comfort in eachother!
Post a Comment