Friday, December 3, 2010

1st comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the BABY in the baby carriage:)

So after getting married in June and going to Florida for our honeymoon in July (AKA sweaty moon) we got pregnant in August. So fast, right? Well I was told by four different doctors that it was going to be very difficult for me to get pregnant. After a while I seriously thought I was sterile. Well... I'm not:) It was such a scary and pleasant surprise. Looking back I wish I would have done something more cutesy in telling my mom I was preggers. She has wanted a grandchild for such a long time. Instead, she received a frantic phone call from me at 6:00am, asking her what the chances were of scoring a false positive on a pregnancy test. It is still so surreal for us. I'm in my 17th week and I think I'm feeling flutters. When we went to Seattle in October I thought for sure I had felt the baby move. I turned in bed and landed on my stomach and I felt a weird fluttery sensation, but I now think it was could have been gas but I'm still not sure. We find out what we are having on Dec. 8th. I'll keep you posted:)

2 comments:

Kellie, said...

I am so happy for you. Have you decided if you are going to have an ultrasound? Are you going to find out the sex?

Diana said...

Totally. We find out Wednesday what we are having:)We can't wait. Hopefully the baby cooperates.