Sunday, May 15, 2011

One Month Old!!!!

Today our little William is one month old. My little baby is growing up so fast!!! Parenthood has been crazy! I never knew I could love such a little piece of person soooo much! I don't think I could have ever been prepared for what has been in store for us. Before having William I was told by four different doctors that it would be so hard to get pregnant. By the way each doctor made it sound I seriously thought I was sterile. Therefore, I would kind of stay away from babies and not get too crazy over them. I didn't want to yearn for something I couldn't have and that would have been a baby. I never asked questions about babies or hung out with many babies. So we got married in June and pregnant in August. I was so surprised, and we focused more on the what to expect when expecting part of everything. I should have done further research on what to do when they were out and about. William has been an excellent teacher!!! I had no idea that babies had little belly button stumps, and Alvin and I had no clue on how to give a baby a bath. I honestly thought babies would sleep through the night after a week HAHAHA! It's been an amazing, and at times,overwhelming experience. Here are some pics to look back at the last month.






I'm a month old today










Mom... I'm HUNGRY!!!!!!







William hanging out with big sister Bridgett. She has been such a great dog with the new baby.









Looking serious while mom goes camera crazy







Proud Papa and son








Nap time can be funny!








I couldn't look anymore sweet!!!















3 comments:

Scott and Sunny Nielsen said...

So sweet! Love the pictures! Keep them coming!

mamma D said...

OMG! I want to eat him hes sooooooooooo cute!

Annelise said...

He is so cute! I'm glad I saw you today even if only for a second. I really have wanted to call but have been a slacker. <3 Congrats