Thursday, June 2, 2011

Far Away Visitor

Last week my grandmother Elsa, William's great-grandmother, came to visit us all the way from Cali, Colombia. It was so wonderful to see her and spend time with her. Growing up she lived very far away from me and when I saw her, years had gone by in between each visit. Last time I saw her was two years ago when my sister and I went to Colombia. My grandmother was so happy to meet her great-grandson. She stayed with us for a week and we had a blast. She is the funniest 83 year old woman I have ever met. The rest of her stay she spent with my dad in California.



I love this picture she looks so genuinely happy

William with grandpa Ramon and great-grandma Elsa


William chillin with grandpa


A four generation picture


Showing grandma St. George.


Grandma and I snuck away to Las Vegas for a night. We saw The Tournament of Kings. Here she is with the "King of Austria"


William also had the chance to meet his aunt Sofia and aunt Angie. They were so cute with him.



I had to throw in some adorable pictures of William.


Papa loving his boy.




Relaxing in his Bumbo. I love my little baby!!



















1 comment:

Scott and Sunny Nielsen said...

So cute! I love the pictures with his great grandma. That is awesome! He looks just like Alvin!