Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First time user

Ok so I've decided to do this whole blogging craze thingy majiger. I love reading all of my friend's blogs so I thought ok I'll give it a shot.... Just to warn anyone reading this I have a difficult time with computers, especially when it comes to digital picture to computer technology. So please bare with me. Hope you enjoy what I have to tell. More to come in the near future:)

8 comments:

Kellie, said...

I am so excited to see that you have joined the blogging world. I look forward to being able to know what is going on in your life more often, instead of waiting for our once or twice a year phone calls!!!!

Christopher said...

I'm so happy you decided to join the rest of the world online! welcome fellow blogger!

Scott and Sunny Nielsen said...

I am excited that you are finally doing this! It's about time! Thanks again for coming out to SLC last weekend. It was great seeing you and now I can keep track of you!

mamma D said...

I cant wait to see what you have in store.

Cat said...

Sweet it is about time! Now we can become blogging buddies!!! hahahah

Katie said...

So looking forward to this!

Miss Porter's Class said...

I love it! Welcome to our fun little world! If you ever need any help just let me know. It is so addicting, it's ridiculous! Love you hermag!!

The Slack Family said...

I want to see pic's of the house! Get on it!!!