Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Quick update

Ok so in 2006 I moved to St. George UT. I became a third grade teacher and I really love it. I have a lot of fun with the kids and I'm always so pleased to see how much they have improved by the end of the year. I never, in a million years, thought I would move down to St. George UT. But my family was all down here and my dad lives in California so that is what motivated me the most. I was living my St. George life, when my sister informed me that she wanted me to meet a guy she worked with. It was during Christmas of 06. I was so stressed out with gift giving and getting, that meeting a boy was the last thing on my mind. So to make a long story short I went out with him on Jan. 1, 2007. Alvin and I have been inseparable ever since.
In July we bought our first home!!!! It is still so exciting. It's in La Verkin. I was suprised to find out for myself how much I love living in a small town. It's so quiet and peaceful I really do feel blessed. I promise I will get pictures on here of my house, my man, and all the fun places I have visited this year: Catalina Island, Mexico, Ecuador, and the Galapagos Islands:)

1 comment:

Scott and Sunny Nielsen said...

Its about time you updated this! Miss ya!