Success. You guys don't know how I've been trying so hard to figure the whole down loading of pics on this blogger site!!!!!!!! Hurray success!!!! Now I know how to do it. Ok so I'm overly excited:) but as I mentioned before computers are not my friends. Ok so this pic is of my cute sister and I last Christmas. More pics to come:) I feel a blogging addiction coming on:)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
OMG I did it!!!!!!!
Success. You guys don't know how I've been trying so hard to figure the whole down loading of pics on this blogger site!!!!!!!! Hurray success!!!! Now I know how to do it. Ok so I'm overly excited:) but as I mentioned before computers are not my friends. Ok so this pic is of my cute sister and I last Christmas. More pics to come:) I feel a blogging addiction coming on:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you and Nat are so cute :)
Post a Comment