Tuesday, February 17, 2009
The Reaction
Valentine's day was so great!!!! Al and I always have so much fun together, even if we are just sitting in our living room watching a movie. So Valentine's was an excuse to splurge!! He loved the night at the Luxor and Criss Angel tickets. With enthusiasm in his eyes he asked, "Do you think I have a chance of getting picked to go up on stage?" It was really cute. The night before we had a delicious meal at Red Lobster to begin the early celebration. On V-day my mom was sealed in the LDS temple with my step-dad. So she had a little get together at her house to celebrate. When we left her house I wanted to check out some rugs over at Furniture Row, so off we went. We didn't get a rug but we purchased a beautiful dinette set and three bar stools that matched:) I love getting new stuff for our house. And now when we have company we all have a place to sit during dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yea so once again...I WANT TO SEE PICS OF THE HOUSE! You mention your furniture...it sure would be nice to see it. Sounds like you had a great time in Vegas! I'm jealous. When are you coming to town?
Post a Comment