Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Enjoying Spring Break!!!
Spring Break is finally here!!!! After dealing with a horrible virus on my school computer (and not being able to blog), and parent teacher conference it was finally time for a break. We started celebrating a bit early by the purchase of a lap top:) We are so excited to finally have a computer and internet access at home. On Saturday the 14th I took my super hard Praxis 11 test, Which I so hope I passed this time. After my test, Alvin and I packed our bags and off to Vegas we went. We were finally off for that long awaited Criss Angel Show and a night at the Luxor. We had such a fabulous time. The show was AMAZING!!! It was a Criss Angel Cirque de Solieil (I think that's how you spell it) production. We were sitting front and center. I was surprised to see how small Criss Angel actually is. But I was super excited to see him up close. There was a part, in which, Criss was lifted up into the air in a restraint jacket. As he was going up he and I made direct eye contact. At that second I was thinking "OMG he's staring right at me and my mouth is wide open, I look so stupid!" When I realized that I should close my mouth we lost eye contact. He probably thought I was a dork!! After the show Al and I hung out and went to bed at about 11:00 pm. That for us, is super late! The next day we checked out and met with Al's mom,step-dad, sister, and brother-in-law. We went to a new casino called the "M" resort. Al's work had painted all of the casino signs that went into that resort. We looked around and then had the most incredible buffet I have ever had!!! We then came home and I've been relaxing and cleaning house since then. The goal for this year's Spring Break is to relax and get caught up on house chores:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you had fun! I'll let you know when I'm coming down your way. I'm dying to see you house!
Is this you? It's Kristy from Ken's team. I found you on Sunny's blog! Come check ours out at joeykristyandkids.blogspot.com if you'd like to...
Post a Comment