Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twilight

Well I finished reading Twilight last weekend... and to be honest I'd give it 2 maybe 2 1/2 stars out of five. Maybe I was expecting to much out of it, but the first 350 pgs. I was so bored!!! I didn't like how the main character was such a "I'm just a girl poor little old clumsy me"kind of a person that always needed to be rescued by her vampire lover. I guess I wanted to see more girl power in Belle:) I might go see the movie, I might not, but if I do I'll surely have to blog about it:) Toodles

2 comments:

The Slack Family said...

You and I will have to discuss you only giving Twighlight a 2 or 2 1/2 - Shame on you.

dixietchr said...

Well at least you read the book! I haven't gotten around to it yet even though I own the whole series. I got them for Bronte and she thought it was the best series ever. She also loved the movie...but she is only 17!

I enjoyed reading your posts and checking out your pics. I might have to get with the times and make one of these for myself or my class so my students can post stuff. Now won't that be interesting to see what first graders would write?!

Anyway, have a great New Year's and Happy Anniversary to you and Alvin. Two whole years, now that's impressive!